Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shira modak. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shira News: Latest and Breaking News on Shira. Explore Shira profile at Times of India for photos, videos and latest news of Shira. Some people also make these for the Sankasti chaturthi puja every. Find modak stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Shira modak is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Shira modak is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shira modak using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shira modak:
- Prepare 1 cup Semolina
- Take 1 cup Sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup Desi ghee
- Prepare 1 cup Milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cordimon powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp Tuti futi
- Prepare 3/4 cup water
- Take 1 banana
- Prepare 1 tablespoon chopped cashew nuts
- Get 10-15 Tulsi or basil leaves
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is. Modak is a sweet plump Devanagari+Latin display typeface with portly curves and thin counters. - EkType/Modak. Check out Shira-Tama-Moti's art on DeviantArt.
Steps to make Shira modak:
- Mix water an milk in a container and bring to boil….
- In a microwave safe bowl first roast the cashewnut pieces and charoli or chironji for 1 minute with a teaspoon of ghee in it..then add raisins to it and again microwave it for 20 seconds ….if your not using microwave roas it a pan with little ghee …
- Roast the semolina in a heavy bottom pan until it becomes very light,
- Remove it from the pan…. - Add ½ cup ghee in the same pan add basil leaves in the ghee ….add the roasted semolina in it
- Roast it again until the semolina get light pink in colorand the basil leaves becomes crispy.add finely chopped banana to it.roast it again with banana stirring it continuously…banana will start melting.make the heat low and Add the boiling water milk mixture to this roasted mixture and mix it properly
- Add sugar in the mixture …mix it properly and cover the lid and let it cook for 3-4 minutes…
- Open the lid ….add cardamom powder, saffron and the remaining ghee in it …now remove it from the heat …cool it slightly…your halwa or sheera or you can say Mahaprasad is now ready for modak preperation…
- As it becomes cool it will become little dense…this is the time when you have to fill up the modak mold with this halwa.If you have modak mold take it and all you have to do is stuff it with this halwa by pressing it nicely with your index finger and demold.
- For first modak you have to grease the modak mould after that it's not necessary to grease it again as this modak contains already lots of ghee in it,if u dont have modak shape it with the help of finger and palm.
- Shira modak is ready garnish with Tuti futi
Modak is a sweet plump Devanagari+Latin display typeface with portly curves and thin counters. - EkType/Modak. Check out Shira-Tama-Moti's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices. SHIRA is an AI robot generated in Russia by KGB's top engineers.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Try consuming a couple of eggs to feel better!
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein source.
If you want to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Some grains are actually excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. Feeling famished can be awful! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest them quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know green tea can help you be happier also!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!