Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ofada sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ofada Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ofada Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ofada sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ofada Sauce:
- Make ready 10 green pepper (Rodo)
- Prepare 7 green bell pepper
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups Palm oil
- Get 1 tbsp cup Locust Beans
- Make ready 2 Big Bulbs of Onion
- Take Diced chicken
- Take 10 medium size snail
- Prepare 2 tbsp crayfish blended
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get 3 knorr Cube
Instructions to make Ofada Sauce:
- Blend green pepper, bell pepper and set aside; Wash snail and chicken spice and parboil till its tender
- Pour in the palm oil, place the pot on heat and allow it stay until it's sizzling hot, remove from heat and allow the oil to cool off
- Set it back on fire and add onions, after a minutes, add chicken and offal and fry once then meat is dried out, remove and set aside
- Add the locust beans almost immediately after then about 2 minutes add the pepper paste and allow it fry without stiring about 7 to 10minutes
- Add crayfish, salt and knorr cube stir in the fried chicken and offal, reduce heat and allow it cook for another 3 to 5 minutes on medium heat
- Turn off heat and serve with ofada rice
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at fighting back depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you improve your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Try eating an egg and jolly up!
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
If you want to battle depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all great for helping you feel better. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling starved can be terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you are aware that it can help improve your mood as well!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!