Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, leftover pork chops & rice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover Pork Chops & Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Leftover Pork Chops & Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook leftover pork chops & rice using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Pork Chops & Rice:
- Take 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Get 2 cup instant rice
- Make ready 2 can crescent rolls
- Take 1 parmesan cheese
- Get 1 muffin tin
- Take 2 leftover pork chops
Steps to make Leftover Pork Chops & Rice:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook rice according to the directions.
- Shred your leftover pork chops. Set aside.
- Mix the can of soup with one can of water, set aside.
- Open crescent rolls but do not unroll them. Cut the crescent rolls so you have one chunk per cup in your muffin tin. (I had a12 cup tin so I cut each roll into 6 pieces)
- Flatten each chunk of crescent roll into a round flat shape. You want it wide enough that when you place it in the muffin tin it will cover the sides.
- Place the crescent rolls into your prepared muffin tin. (Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray)
- Mix your cooked rice with your soup.
- On top of each crescent roll divide 3/4 of the shredded pork evenly. Add the rice and soup mixture. Top with the remaining pork and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the crescent roll is lightly brown. Enjoy!
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health
One good feature of going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Unfortunately, most people don’t worry about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed alterations in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to look after yourself while you can do so. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its optimum levels.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Eating sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores.
Today, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. This section is full of what are today recognized as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain diseases. By eating these superfoods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work well. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off diseases.
You must include a few superfoods in your diet daily. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Also, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again.
You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.