Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, "paneer tikka". One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
"Paneer Tikka" is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. "Paneer Tikka" is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook "paneer tikka" using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Paneer Tikka":
- Make ready 🔸For Marination:-
- Take 300 gms Paneer, cut into cubes
- Make ready 2 tbsp roasted besan (gram flour)
- Prepare 1/2 Cups curd
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 2 tsp kasmiri red chili powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1 tsp white paper powder
- Take 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Take 1 tsp dry mango powder
- Get 1 tsp Ajwain
- Get Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Make ready 1 tsp dry roasted kasuri methi
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 Onion,cut in quarters
- Get 1 red bell peppers,cut in cubes
- Take 1 green capcicum,cut in cubes
- Get 🔸For Tikka :-
- Prepare 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Take 3 tbsp butter
Steps to make "Paneer Tikka":
- In a large bowl add curd, ginger garlic paste,salt, kasmiri red chili powder, garam masala powder,pepper powder, Ajwain, juice of half lemon,gram flour, kasuri methi, mustard oil and mix it well. Marinade for tikka is ready
- Cut the paneer and veggies into thick and big size cubes.
- Marinated the paneer cubes and veggies with marinated ingredients mixture for at least 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes skewers the paneer and veggies alternately and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil on a grill pan and add some butter, roast the prepared paneer tikka skewers on the grill pan and roast until paneer coats brown on all sides.
- Garnish with lemon juice, chopped coriander leaves and serve the hot paneer tikka with mint chutney.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you battle depression. You need to make sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel happier!
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific source of protein.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
Grains can be good for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. Feeling starved can truly bring you down! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try these suggestions instead!