Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mozzy chicken baked sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mozzy Chicken Baked Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mozzy Chicken Baked Sandwiches is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mozzy chicken baked sandwiches using 48 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mozzy Chicken Baked Sandwiches:
- Prepare Chicken breast (organic, skinless)
- Take Extra virgin olive oil
- Take sea salt and pepper
- Make ready eggs beaten with a bit of milk
- Make ready Sauce
- Make ready Leave oil in electric frying pan and reheat to 250 degrees F, or a bit hotter. Add
- Make ready about two thirds of a cup of spaghetti sauce
- Make ready dried Italian seasoning
- Make ready sea salt and pepper (a pinch at a time)
- Get fresh or dried basil
- Prepare minced or crushed garlic
- Prepare Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 2-3 teaspoons lime juice
- Take extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1/2-1 C frozen mixed vegetables
- Get 1 T butter
- Prepare 1/4 C Red Wine
- Make ready 1-2 T Balsamic Vinegar
- Get peach spread or paste (slice off a few slices of fresh peach, sear on both sides and smash removing skin, frying up skin for salad crumble later)
- Prepare 1/4 C milk (or so)
- Make ready Italian Bread
- Take smear with extra virgin olive oil
- Take slice slab of mozzarella cheese into thick slices (about two or three slices)
- Prepare slice slab of extra sharp or sharp cheddar cheese into thick slices (about one or two slices)
- Make ready Chicken preparation
- Prepare Fork the chicken apart then pour on top of the chicken
- Take crushed fennel
- Make ready dried or fresh basil
- Take crushed thyme
- Prepare a few squeezes of lime juice
- Take sea salt and pepper (pinch at a time)
- Take 1 t capers
- Take caviar
- Make ready Salad
- Make ready (using whatever you have on hand is the whole point)
- Make ready Grilled peach slices (about half to a whole peach)
- Take chopped dates (1-2 T)
- Take Sliced, chopped cucumber (remove most of the skin)
- Get Sliced, chopped Kalamata olives
- Take Fennel
- Prepare Thyme
- Make ready Toasted coconut
- Take Balsamic Vinegar
- Take 1 slice sliced jalapeno pepper (diced)
- Take Brown sugar (2-3 T soft)
- Prepare Sea salt and pepper (a pinch at a time for taste)
- Prepare /* TASTE all food before serving it or eating it–taste it before adding each ingredient
- Make ready old Bay (sprinkle lightly)
Steps to make Mozzy Chicken Baked Sandwiches:
- Heat olive oil in electric fry pan browning chicken lightly on each side after dipping breasts into egg and lightly adding salt and pepper Remove from pan, place on paper towel. Remove two or three breast slices and freeze the remainder. NOTE: I add the unused egg and pull out the light scramble without mixing it much and set it aside for plating.
- Sauce. Add together all the sauce ingredients and allow to simmer adding wine then milk, alternating for flavor. Add seasoning, especially salt if necessary by the small pinch.
- Hand fluff the pulled chicken with the spices and toss the chicken into the sauce once the sauce is creamy and savory. Add a little more wine, olive oil, and milk to obtain a creamy tasty consistency. Salt only if necessary, under salt before ruining this dish with too much salt–never over salt, though it is okay to over-pepper. Saute to meld flavors with meat.
- In the electric skillet push all the chicken and sauce to one side, lay down one slice of oiled bread and scoop the chicken sauce all over the bread slice. Add the other slice of oiled bread. Fry lightly in olive oil, though it is yummy to obtain a bit of a darkness to the fry a darker brown. Add all the cheese to the chicken and allow to begin to melt.
- The sandwiches will probably be falling into pieces, but that is the plan. Lift the sandwiches, in pieces if necessary, out onto a small cooking sheet or pan for the oven, and continue to place pieces on the sheet until there is nothing left in the fry pan. Preheat the convection oven to turbo or 400 degrees F. Just before placing the sandwiches into the oven, open the sandwiches and place the remaining saved off egg scramble.
- Bake sandwiches until browned and toasty, no more moisture on bread, though lots of yummy sauciness inside sandwiches.
- Salad. Slice grilled or fried peach slices to make bite size pieces. Do the same to the cucumber, which should be icy cold. Splash with lime juice and hand toss. Toss lightly the warm and the cold, add the dry spices and the dates or figs. Into a small bowl add the olive oil, wine, balsamic vinegar, and remaining spices with a splash of lime. Crunch up a handful of corn chips and layer corn chips with salad into a ramekin and serve cold.
- Using a cutter or glass, place cutter over baked sandwich and lift with a spatula. Place on a plate in a pair or a trio with the ramekin also placed on the plate. Sprinkle the sandwich cutouts lightly with caviar. Serve with red wine and ice cold water with lime juice sprinkled into the water for flavor and freshness.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and feel a lot better!
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all great for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
If you wish to overcome depression, try eating some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping increase your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these grains faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier as well!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!