Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bread pakoda. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bread Pakoda is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Bread Pakoda is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bread pakoda using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pakoda:
- Get 6 bread slices
- Take as needed Oil for dip frying
- Get For stuffing
- Prepare 2 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- Take 1 tsp oil
- Take 1 pinch asafoetida
- Make ready 2 chopped green chilli
- Take 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- Take 3 tsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- Get 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 2 pinch turmeric powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Get For bread pakora batter
- Make ready 1 cup gram flour
- Prepare 3 tsp rice flour
- Take 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare Pinch turmeric
- Make ready as needed Salt
- Prepare as needed Water
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder
Steps to make Bread Pakoda:
- In a bowl take boiled and mashed potatoes…
- Add all ingredients given for stuffing…One by one..
- Mix well. Taste the seasonings and adjust accordingly. Keep aside.
- For batter Add all ingredients of batter.
- Add around ½ cup water and mix. The batter should not be very thick nor too thin. Check the seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Add a few drops of oil to the batter and mix well.
- Cut the bread into triangular slices.You are free to cut them in any shape of your choice.
- Take around 2 tbsp of the mashed potato mixture and apply it on the bread evenly.
- Cover this potato stuffed slice with another slice. You have now a beautiful triangular stuffed bread sandwich. Just slightly press the sandwich
- Dip the entire stuffed bread sandwich in the besan batter. Be sure to coat it evenly. Take care not to keep the stuffed bread sandwich a long time in the batter as the bread tends to break.
- Heat up some oil for frying and slide the besan batter coated bread sandwich in the oil.
- Fry a medium flame until they are crisp and golden brown. Your break pakoras are ready!
- Drain on a tissue paper Serve hot with tomato sauce or with any chutney of your choice!
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to learn, are great at battling depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you raise your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel better!
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
If you want to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
Grains can be excellent for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel low when you feel famished! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know green tea can help improve your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!