Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, matcha cheesecake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Matcha Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Matcha Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook matcha cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Cheesecake:
- Prepare Crust
- Get 9 Oreos
- Get 30 grams Unsalted butter
- Get Matcha cheese dough
- Make ready 200 grams Cream cheese
- Get 70 grams Granulated sugar
- Take 2 Eggs
- Make ready 100 ml Fresh cream
- Make ready 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Prepare 30 grams Cake flour
- Get 1 tbsp Matcha
- Take For the pattern
- Take 1/2 tsp Matcha
Steps to make Matcha Cheesecake:
- Preparation: Spread out parchment paper on the bottom and sides of a cake pan. Bring cream cheese and eggs to room temperature.
- Combine the cake flour and matcha and sift. Preheat the oven to 160℃.
- Crust: Remove the cream from the oreos and crush finely in a plastic bag. Microwave the butter to melt it, then combine with the crushed oreos. Spread on the bottom of the cake pan.
- Use a masher to flatten it out evenly.
- Matcha cheese dough: add cream cheese to a bowl and stir until it's smooth and creamy. Add granulated sugar and grind-stir.
- Add the beaten eggs in small portions and mix together using a whisk.
- Add the fresh cream and lemon juice. Continue to stir.
- Sift the powder again into the mixture, and stir with a whisk until it's not powdery.
- Transfer 1 tablespoon of the dough into a different container. Sift in 1/2 teaspoon of matcha and mix. Pour into a piping bag.
- Pour the dough from step 8 into the crusted cake pans.
- Patterns: Using your piping bag, draw two circles in the center, as above. Draw two short lines in six corners.
- Place the tip of a skewer on the outside of the two lines, then pull it towards the center as above.
- Position the skewer between the marks drawn in step 12, then move it from the center towards the outside. On the tips of the marks, draw dots with the piping bag. See above for detail.
- Bake for 35 minutes in a 160℃ oven.
- Cool without removing from the pan, then chill in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to learn, are wonderful at battling depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and feel better!
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein source.
If you would like to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Grains can be wonderful for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to better your mood. It’s easy to feel low when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains more quickly than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were just anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be better. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!