Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, 3 ingredient banana pancakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 3 ingredient banana pancakes using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes:
- Prepare 1 Banana
- Make ready 2 Large Eggs
- Prepare 1 Cup Any Kind of Flour
Steps to make 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes:
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. -If you have a food processer or blender(Individual blender like the magic bullet work best) you can use those to speed things up. Just add in banana and egg and slowly add the flour into the mixture.-
- Add the eggs into to bowl and mix them in.
- Add little bits if flour at a time and mix it in until pancake consistently.-picture was taken after I made the first pancake so you should have more than that-
- Turn on frying pan to between low and medium heat and butter the bottom of the pan. -you can use oil instead of butter but I find it tastes better with butter-
- Pour pancake mix into pan. This recipe make 2-3 pancakes depending on how big or small you make them.
- Let cook for 2-4 min until the outside of the pancake starts to crisp underneath. Or until golden brown. Flip pancake. -These do not look like normal pancakes most of the time. They will be splotchy in their coloration.-
- Let cook for another 1-3 min. And then take it out and serve.
- Eat up and Enjoy!
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health
One of the strongest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Alas, majority of people don’t worry about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn’t have the right nutrition.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is good for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Because a lot of folks choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, likely caused by the foods that are consumed. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets.
Almost all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. Ingesting these superfoods will . Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems.
You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.