Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crockpot cheeseburger soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot cheeseburger soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup:
- Take 1.5 lb ground beef
- Take 1 cup diced celery
- Prepare 1 cup shredded carrot
- Prepare 1 cup diced onion
- Get 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- Make ready 3 cups beef broth
- Make ready 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp McCormick Montreal steak seasoning
- Make ready 4 tablespoons butter
- Get 4 tablespoons flour
- Prepare 2-3 cups milk
- Prepare 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Take 1/2 cup diced pickles
Instructions to make Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup:
- Brown the beef (while breaking apart with a spatula). Add in the onion, carrots, celery, season with salt and pepper. Cook until veggies are softened.
- Remove beef and veggies with a slotted spoon to drain grease and transfer to a crockpot.
- Add the diced potatoes, spices, and beef broth to the crockpot.
- Cook this part on low for 6 hours or more. I had this done the night before and put it in the fridge. I took it out in the morning and cooked on low for about 9 hours.
- An hour before serving, melt the butter in a pan. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Let that cook for a few minutes over medium heat while whisking.
- Add milk to the flour and butter mix. Continue to cook and whisk over medium heat for about 5 minutes until you have a nice thick white sauce.
- Add in the shredded cheese while whisking until melted.
- Add the cheese sauce to the crockpot and stir well. And add diced pickle!!
- Let the soup cook about another 30-60 minutes. Enjoy piping hot with your favorite sides. We had this with warm pretzel rolls.
- I actually made a double recipe of this and it filled my 7 quart crockpot.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health
One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t care about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You must look after yourself while you can. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its optimum levels.
Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store.
Almost all grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. This section is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will become healthier. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function optimally. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight problems.
You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.