Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, almond sweet roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almond Sweet Roll is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Almond Sweet Roll is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook almond sweet roll using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Sweet Roll:
- Get Dough
- Prepare 120 ml/g warm milk
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) granulated sugar, for yeast
- Take 3 g (1 tsp) instant yeast
- Make ready 260 g all-purpose flour
- Make ready 50 g granulated sugar
- Prepare 3 g (1/2 tsp) table salt
- Prepare 1 whole egg, lightly beaten
- Prepare 37 g unsalted butter, melted
- Take Filling
- Take 130 g almond flour/ground almond
- Make ready 50 g powdered sugar
- Prepare 0.75 g (1/8 tsp) table salt
- Get 1 egg white
- Take 1 whole egg
- Prepare 5 ml (1 tsp) almond extract
- Get Glazing
- Prepare 70 g powdered sugar
- Prepare 15 ml/g (1 tbsp) milk
- Take 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) almond extract
- Prepare toasted almond slices for topping
Steps to make Almond Sweet Roll:
- Make the dough: Dilute 1 teaspoon of sugar into the warm milk (about 120°F/49°C). Sprinkle the yeast and let sit for 5 - 10 minutes until it is bubbly. If it is not bubbly, the yeast is no longer active and unfortunately cannot be used.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Pour the yeast mixture in. Add the egg and mix until it forms a ball.
- Add the melted butter. Mix until it is fully absorbed. Transfer onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead the dough for 10 - 15 minutes. Once it turns smooth, elastic, and not tacky, round it into a ball.
- Coat the dough ball with vegetable oil. Place it in a large bowl and cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap. Let sit for about 1 hour in a warm area until it doubles in size.
- Make the filling: Place flour, sugar, and salt into a food processor. Pulse until roughly combined. Add eggs and almond extract. Thoroughly mix with a few more pulse.
- Shape the dough: Transfer dough onto a work surface. Roll it out in a 11×14 inch (28x36 cm) rectangle. Spread the almond mixture on top.
- From the short edge, roll the dough until the end to form a log.
- With a floured serrated knife, slice the log into 9 even pieces. Wipe clean and re-flour the knife after every cut because the almond filling is rather sticky. Arrange in a lightly greased 8-inch square pan. Cover with a damp cloth or a plastic wrap until it is 1.5x bigger in size for 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the surrounding warmth.
- Brush the top with milk or heavy cream. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 30 - 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a cooling rack.
- Make the glazing: simply stir everything to combine. If you find the glazing too runny, use less milk/cream or add more sugar.
- Once cool, remove the bread from its pan. Drizzle the glazing across the top and sprinkle some toasted almonds.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy
One great feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Too many individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body cannot function properly if it does not have proper nutrition.
Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets.
In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. This aisl is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will find that you think more clearly when you ingest these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function optimally. In this case, the immune system can fight off any disease.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems.
Observing a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.