Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken fajitas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla. So easy to make, and so quick.
Easy chicken fajitas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy chicken fajitas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken fajitas using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken fajitas:
- Make ready 4 tbs cooking oil
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic and ginger powder or garlic and ginger paste
- Prepare Salt to your liking for veggies and chicken
- Prepare Black pepper for both chicken and veggies
- Take 1 tbsp Plain Yogurt or cream
- Make ready 2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cumin
- Get 2 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp paprika
- Get 1 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- Take 1 medium sweet red, green, and yellow peppers, cut into strips
- Get 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- Take flour tortillas, warmed
- Make ready Topping like sour cream, salsa, lemon, etc
A simple fajita made with tender chicken, colorful peppers, onion, spices and zesty Ro*Tel tomatoes for a quick weeknight meal. Tex-Mex fajitas are one of our favorite dishes to whip up on a weeknight. But have you ever tried to slice a raw chicken breast? It's squishy and not so easy to get a hold of — or get a knife into.
Steps to make Easy chicken fajitas:
- In a large bowl, marinate your chicken with oil (half the oil), lemon juice and the seasonings to the chicken. refrigerate your chicken for a few hours.(optional, but its better if you refrigerate the chicken. it adds more flavore to it)
- In a nonstick skillet, saute peppers and onions in oil cook until tender add a little salt and pepper then remove.
- In the same skillet, add some oil then put in your chicken. cook the chicken over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until its no longer pink. Put in the veggie mixture to the pan (taste (season to your liking), wait for a few minutes then remove.
- Fill the center of tortillas and fold, you can serve with cheese, salsa, sour cream, taco sauce, and guacamole (optional) ENJOY!! Note: make sure to taste before you serve,add or reduce seasonings as much as you want.
But have you ever tried to slice a raw chicken breast? It's squishy and not so easy to get a hold of — or get a knife into. Chicken fajitas in the air fryer doesn't get any easier than this. The chicken stays nice and moist Delicious and easy chicken fajitas. Serve with preferred toppings such as black beans, cheese.
Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. You must make sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–function better. Consume an egg and jolly up!
Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a super protein source.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can actually make you feel terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you be better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!