Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, nutella banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nutella Banana Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Nutella Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have nutella banana bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella Banana Bread:
- Take 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Make ready 2 cups all purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 3/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup banana from about 3 medium banana
- Prepare 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 cup nutella
Steps to make Nutella Banana Bread:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan
- Stir the flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl
- Brown butter: Melt butter in a light-colored saucepan over medium heat. Cook butter, occasionally scraping the bottom and sides of the pan with a rubber spatula until it turns a deep golden brown and smells nutty. Don’t walk away from the pan during this process. The butter will go from browned and nutty to acrid and burnt in moments. Transfer butter to a large heat-safe mixing bowl and let it cool slightly
- When the butter has cooled a bit, add the mashed bananas, sugar, yogurt, eggs and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined, then add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Do not overmix
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan and spread it evenly with a knife or offset spatula. Spoon half the chocolate-hazelnut spread in several dollops over the top and use a toothpick or skewer to swirl it into the batter. Spoon and spread the remaining batter over the top followed by dollops of the remaining spread. Swirl in the spread, then bake the bread for 55 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you battle depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try consuming a few eggs to jolly up!
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein source.
If you wish to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can truly make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were simply anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.